Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tim Lovejoy

T & P

|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|
I've just been tricked by The Fiver to click on a link and be exposed to this great image of our Timmy, so damned if I'm not going to share it with you lot

uktv_tim_lovejoy_2.jpg

He'll be at a TV near you next season presenting a weekend programme on the new BT Sport channel.

Well, that's sold me. Where do I sign up for it?

This guy annoys me on Sunday Brunch. He used to speak over the girl who talks about wine and other guests, egotistical arsehole!.

Sunday brunch pisses me off, all that nonsense written on the wall where they cook.

For lols it's worth noting that the presenters are called Rimmer and Lovejoy :)

This guy annoys me on Sunday Brunch. He used to speak over the girl who talks about wine and other guests, egotistical arsehole!.
He's always been like that. My g/f likes the programme and the previous BBC incarnation of it, Something for the Weekend. He has a very short attention span and is always interrupting guests and colleagues alike and changing the subject at will.

Plus he doesn't have come up with shit when discussing football. Chelsea are always hard done by when knocked out of European competitions. And England could and apparently should have walked with the trophy on every Euro and World Cup- even the one it didn't qualify for.

He's always been like that. My g/f likes the programme and the previous BBC incarnation of it, Something for the Weekend. He has a very short attention span and is always interrupting guests and colleagues alike and changing the subject at will.

Plus he doesn't have come up with shit when discussing football. Chelsea are always hard done by when knocked out of European competitions. And England could and apparently should have walked with the trophy on every Euro and World Cup- even the one it didn't qualify for.

Seeing as Chelsea hold both European. Cups the Chelsea bit shouldn't come up too many times

The only reason I'm watching Sunday Brunch now is for Simon Rimmer's recipes (and Victoria Pendleton). I just want to slap Lovejoy!

Back
Top Bottom