Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The White Lotus (Sky/Now/HBO)

Loved both series. Am going to Italy in July with friend who I have told to watch it as so beautiful.
But series 3? I'm sure I'll still enjoy it but now my favourite character is gone.

Loved both series. Am going to Italy in July with friend who I have told to watch it as so beautiful.
But series 3? I'm sure I'll still enjoy it but now my favourite character is gone.
Well, S2 is in my mind even better than S1, so the creators probably deserve the benefit of the doubt :p

I’ve never been to Sicily but I have to say it looks impossibly beautiful in the series. But if you go there I hope you have deep pockets if you intend to stay in the hotel in question. A friend who went online to check what the rates might be saw prices of €2,000 per night… :eek:

I clearly need to rewatch S1 because even though I enjoyed it, I had no recollection whatsoever of Coolidge’s character being in S1 :eek:

Well, S2 is in my mind even better than S1, so the creators probably deserve the benefit of the doubt :p

I’ve never been to Sicily but I have to say it looks impossibly beautiful in the series. But if you go there I hope you have deep pockets if you intend to stay in the hotel in question. A friend who went online to check what the rates might be saw prices of €2,000 per night… :eek:
Of course I don't intend to stay there.
In fact not going to Sicily but to the coast so we can imagine we're in Sicily and glamorous 😂.

I can't decide which season I like best - S1 was so refreshing, S2 follows the same mould/formulae, but with such great cast it still delivers. AND I LOVE THE OPENING MUSIC on S2 (can't remember if it was the same on S1) -it's the only show I don't fast forward the opening sequence. Also like having to wait for a week to watch the next episode. :)

I totally forget it's a who/what done it story though, it's almost irrelevant... (I hate murder mysteries anyway)

made by Cristóbal Tapia de Veer who also did the soundtrack to Chanel 4's Utopia. he pops up all over the place and is always incredible.

Back
Top Bottom