Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The lonely tech post thread.

I'm still looking for a machine, you would never think I'm a Libra. :D I need to decide soon, because the family are going to buy it for my birthday.

I have another problem though, is there any way in Excel to make cells narrow and deep?

I want it to be like this:

SG xxx
Reddish
Orange
30c
Cat:£50

The reason is I want to print descriptors that I can put beside the stamps without taking up half the page.

I'm still looking for a machine, you would never think I'm a Libra. :D I need to decide soon, because the family are going to buy it for my birthday.

I have another problem though, is there any way in Excel to make cells narrow and deep?

I want it to be like this:

SG xxx
Reddish
Orange
30c
Cat:£50

The reason is I want to print descriptors that I can put beside the stamps without taking up half the page.

I think this is what you are looking for,but I'm far from an expert in excel

Yes wrap text I guess, alternatively you could have each descriptor on a separate row and merge the cell with the stamp on (hard to explain it and it might mess up filtering too)

I have a bit of time on my hands ATM. Started the entry level Google Cyber Security course. Last time I dabbled with any of this, a few years ago, I got put off with many of the tools in Kali being inaccessible with the screenreader. However, thought I'd look again and try folowing an actual program.

It's suggested 6 months to complete part time. I'm 25% through in 2 days. The coding bits later on will be hardest I think. And accessing some tools via the web, not sure how well they'll play with the SR yet.

If you have a program on a device that you have bought from the app store, are you limited to using it on only that device, or can you transfer it to another device? If so, how?

If you have a program on a device that you have bought from the app store, are you limited to using it on only that device, or can you transfer it to another device? If so, how?

So far as I can tell, on Android devices, you just use the same Google account on both devices, and it'll let you download your previously-purchased apps again.

Depends on the license you purchased. Some will allow you to install it on multiple devices while some are for a single device. Best bet is go to the app store and try to download it.

I've never found an app I couldn't transfer. Assuming your using Android, just head to play store on a device signed into the same Google account. It will show as already purchased and you can download it again.

I've never found an app I couldn't transfer. Assuming your using Android, just head to play store on a device signed into the same Google account. It will show as already purchased and you can download it again.
It is on a PC. IPTV Expert from the Microsoft store.

I found an IPTV supplier, have had a free look, and am going to sign up, but would like to have it on another PC as well.

I found an IPTV supplier, have had a free look, and am going to sign up, but would like to have it on another PC as well.

Ah. Don't know. I suspect it would be similar, sign it with the same account.

I'd expect problems more with the IPTV provider if there are any.

Yes, if you use the same Microsoft account, you can install it on as many devices as you like. As mentioned, the provider you use might restrict simultaneous usage (although it might not), but if you don’t plan to do that anyway it’s moot.

I have quite a few Android apps that are licensed per device. Fully Kiosk Browser is probably my most used. I have it on 5 devices and counting. Unfortunately, it's €8 per device, but it's well worth it for the functionality.

Back
Top Bottom