Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The incredible low light abilities of the Huawei P30 /P30 Pro

Thanks. I like your one with trees and rain.

I must have a play, seeing as I like taking pictures, but these are mostly taken when running, feel I'm already faffing to long when I should be actually moving. Took loads today, the light was just so good. What's interesting is that the other two look great on the phone screen, but just fired up the chrombook and they look really lacking. Don't know if that's litphoto being to aggressive in hows it resizing or the wide angle lens just isn't as good.
Are you transferring them to your machine or grabbing them off Google Photos? Check what res you're shooting at too....

Are you transferring them to your machine or grabbing them off Google Photos? Check what res you're shooting at too....

Just using an app on my phone and posting the resized images to urban. Only fired up the laptop as meant to do some work got distracted.

Bugger. It was set to 10mp and not 40mp :(

Just using an app on my phone and posting the resized images to urban. Only fired up the laptop as meant to do some work got distracted.

Bugger. It was set to 10mp and not 40mp :(
I suspect the app is maybe messing with the quality. Best way to judge the camera is to download them directly off your phone and have a peek.

IMG_20190520_220958.jpg IMG_20190508_114816.jpg Im getting better results with the HDR off .....less grainy
On and off photos within seconds of each other
plus the bigger file size of the HDR does not allow a direct camera to here posting , The normal photo file size will

Last edited:
Still blowing me away!

brixton-night-july-2019-01.jpg

brixton-night-july-2019-02.jpg

brixton-night-july-2019-03.jpg

brixton-night-july-2019-07.jpg

More: Brixton at night: Windrush Square, street scenes, bus stops and a decapitated Noddy, July 2019

Back
Top Bottom