Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tattoo Studio Name Suggestions Please!

Ooh, liking Pimp My Ink!

Permanance...a lot of the young 'uns we get in kinda forget about that! The amount of 'Cheryl Cole's' and 'Rhianna's' we get is unbelievable! :rolleyes:

Ooh, liking Pimp My Ink!

Permanance...a lot of the young 'uns we get in kinda forget about that! The amount of 'Cheryl Cole's' and 'Rhianna's' we get is unbelievable! :rolleyes:

My mates shop is called Forever and Ever. :cool: An old (ex) mate shop was called The Illustrated Man.

Tatsavers.

Like Specsavers but for tats. You'd have to do the buy one and get a second half price promotion though for it to work well.

At the minute, we're Toluna Tattoo. Just because it sounded similar to Lunar Tattoo really...make the changeover easy on the customers. But when we get our new artist established there we're going for Donny Ink. Bring on the lawsuits :D

Who suggested that one?

At the minute, we're Toluna Tattoo. Just because it sounded similar to Lunar Tattoo really...make the changeover easy on the customers. But when we get our new artist established there we're going for Donny Ink. Bring on the lawsuits :D

Who suggested that one?

if they don't claim it by wednesday, ill say it was me :D

Back
Top Bottom