Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Take me dancing in Brixton 7th May 2022

kalidarkone

Bringing YOU round.....
I'm coming to Brixton on the 7th of May to see HVOB at Brixton Electric and wondered what else is going on in Brixton that night as gig will finish around 2200....and or if any urbs fancy taking me dancing? Mation editor ..are you deejaying in Brixton that night?
mango5...I'd be up for an urby meet..

Or any recommendations...I'm looking at Dice and Resident advisor to see what's on....but want to stay around the Brixton area.
Cheers 🍻

I have a huge deadline on the 10th so can't come out to play after dark but would definitely be up for an afternoon meet. However, I have never seen Mation pass up a chance to dance :)
Heh! :) And indeed I would love to, kalidarkone, but am visiting with a friend in the wilds of north London that night. Will let you know if we're likely to come back south x

im planning to go to this that night - these djs were connected with WAG/afrika centre back in the day i gather

-its lewisham though

im planning to go to this that night - these djs were connected with WAG/afrika centre back in the day i gather

-its lewisham though
Thanks for the invite ska invita ....but too far from my cup of tea....I think... but happy for you to send me a couple of tunes...to try to change my mind? ! :D

Bumping this........
If there is anything cool, techno, dnb, hip hop, dub going on in the vicinity, I'd appreciate a heads up!

Back
Top Bottom