Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Sweden vs South Korea (Group F) - 13:00 - 18/06/2018

Lord Camomile

Yipchaa!
Could be interesting. Suggested that Germany's loss actually makes this even more of a must-win game for these two teams, as they may not be able to "do a Mexico" themselves.

I'm pissed off I forgot to put Son in my FF team.

Not much to raise the interests really. That being said Sweden did do for Italy and the Netherlands in qualifying so they must have something about them.

That was weird, the replays that the ref got shown didn't really seem to help :confused:

Yes there wasn't anything conclusive shown until after he reversed his decision. Of course this assumes he was watching the same thing as us, really if he has been called to review his decision he should have the exact angle already set up and ready to watch, shouldn't be relying on the home broadcaster.

Anyway, it was certainly a pen so they got the right decision in the end.

if he has been called to review his decision he should have the exact angle already set up and ready to watch, shouldn't be relying on the home broadcaster.
Yeah, I've found that a bit odd, too. Happened in another match as well.

Maybe it's a bit of theatre, and there's someone in his ear saying "look, I know you can't see it here, but it's definitely a penalty".

Back
Top Bottom