Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Sunday League Strolls

I love Hackney Marshes , and I missed seeing the football during lockdown , when I walked there every day . When I saw football again when they were allowed to play , it really cheered me up.

Great game this week - thrills and spills all the way - including a spectacular final goal

Was the final goal dispute a penalty or not? I'm not sure what the rules are on that. Baddou striker got the ball first, headers it wide and the impact with the keeper followed. Dont think the keeper interfered with play particularly, and they both basically ran into each other. My feeling is no pen

Last edited:
I've been watching the Ogmios ones as I subscribe to his YouTube channel, particularly interesting to me as he obviously lives fairly nearby.

I'm not a football fan but they are very entertaining, I liked it when he missed filming a couple of the goals and then he realised he'd lost his car keys when he got back to the car park, luckily they were handed into the club house :D
The names of some of the teams are funny - I like the BBow BBadgers one!

Milfield have some really good players.

I'm guessing they all know they are being filmed now, but the highlight for me was the guy falling of his bike in slow motion.

"Or maybe that's just how he gets off it".

Is it me, or have all the Sunday League Strolls videos apart from episodes 1 and 2 been disabled, and all the comments turned off?

Back
Top Bottom