Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Sturgeon to resign.

What a fucking load of tripe she is waffling.

What a whining self pity heap of putrid guff.

Poor wee me.

Oh dear, what a pity, never mind.

Support for independence is down by 14%, her personal ratings had become negative.

What a joyous day.

Last edited:
Just heard from another source that the police are closing re in re the missing £600k.

This is a rumour, not a fact.

Scotland seems much the same to me as a few years ago, just a little dowdier and run-down. Sane people recorgnise that whilst Sturgeon bears some respinsibility for that so do others, in other tiers of governemnt.

Still it's good that you've built your own padded cell to roll about in here whilst growling and chewing your Tory masters' slippers, it means the rest of us can ignore you.

Bye.

I
it's a failing in your vocabulary. i thought an auld soldier like yourself would have found the words with which to frame your disdain and contempt
Dare say I could, however, no point. She's gone.

I didn't think I would live to see this day.

Sit on the river bank for long enough
The bodies of your enemies will float past

Bye bye and good riddance.

I don't drink much theses days, but I've put a bottle of champagne in to chill.

Scotland seems much the same to me as a few years ago, just a little dowdier and run-down. Sane people recorgnise that whilst Sturgeon bears some respinsibility for that so do others, in other tiers of governemnt.

Still it's good that you've built your own padded cell to roll about in here whilst growling and chewing your Tory masters' slippers, it means the rest of us can ignore you.

Bye.
If you think I give a tuppney fuck about the views of the separatist rabble, you are even more deluded than your previous posts make you out to be.

330973062_916300696380818_1500053738313143026_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sue
More that your general frothing and Nazi accusations make me think she must have done something right.

I

Dare say I could, however, no point. She's gone.

I didn't think I would live to see this day.

Sit on the river bank for long enough
The bodies of your enemies will float past

Bye bye and good riddance.

I don't drink much theses days, but I've put a bottle of champagne in to chill.
grow.up

Not surprised she has gone,When you go after the minority voters and forget everything else that is important.

I could suggest that to the separatist rabble, grow up and learn to read a spreadsheet. Then you will realise that the SNP 'figures' are beyond pie in the sky.

Anyway, all threads now on ignore. My views on the cult are already well known.

Going to enjoy the ensuing unravelling though.

Back
Top Bottom