Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Steam games group

Rikbikboo

Croch Grabber Of Antioch
Back in the day. A few of us here set up an urban75 steam group.

Am just wondering if anyone else fancy’s joining as I think there are a lot
Of us in it

I’ll try to get details later. But if you search urban75 you’ll see the group

My user name on steam is the same here Rikbikboo. Come and join us if you feel like it

The group has the prefix U75.

Oh and I started streaming as I play a lot of Warthunder using my oculus pro.

You can find my streams here

Www.twitch.tv/rikbikboo

And you YouTube Rikbikboo Gamer Noob 😂

@Rikbik. (18 subscribers there wooo).

I play loads of games but Warthunder has been my goto of late

I could really do with soem followers on twitch if you have five minutes and don’t mind following me. I’m trying to get to 50. (I’m at 11). So a way to go. But if all our steam group followed me I’d be at 80 followers. So please. Come have a look and show some support 🙏🏼

Edited for typo

Attachments

• 4A5EE188-BC63-4072-8796-C0E38CC0D272.jpeg
    4A5EE188-BC63-4072-8796-C0E38CC0D272.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sounds a bit like a gratuitous advert for your twitch stream, rather than any interest in the Steam group.

I can't really follow stuff on twitch due to relying on lipreading or subtitles, so that's a no from me

Out of interest, what do you get for having 50 followers?

Honestly not having a go but just have a bit of an averse reaction to trying to farm followers. :D

Can we all advertise everything we do here?

Nah. Not yet. To be fair I was jsut playing last night and was reminded of the u75 thing when I was on steam.

In response to your question. It’s simple a 50 followed badge lol. Nothing special really but something to aim for.

. I don’t regularly see many ppl in the steam group daily. I guess all too busy with real life. But again if when that group was first started 70 odd ppl joined it seems a good place to ask for you guys to come
Check the stream out.

You’ll see it’s hardly professional. But it’s a hobby and passes time.

Well actually it’s purely gameplay no one in there to chat with atm an I don’t do put my own pic up I was mainly doing it as a hobby seeing as I played so many games I mean. I have so many that I bought in the sale and didn’t even play yet.

Should really start highlighting and making the videos shorter 😂😂😂😊

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom