Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Stallone filums

I have just watched Copland as I was making tea tonight. It’s not a bad movie on review after all these years. He works well in it.

Obvs there’s the original Rocky that is still a great movie, even with the OTT fight scenes.

He has been in some shite though. I do recall some singing and dancing stuff of a whole back that I saw on a long haul flight and could not get my Valiumed head around.

So ?

I have just watched Copland as I was making tea tonight. It’s not a bad movie on review after all these years. He works well in it.

Obvs there’s the original Rocky that is still a great movie, even with the OTT fight scenes.

He has been in some shite though. I do recall some singing and dancing stuff of a whole back that I saw on a long haul flight and could not get my Valiumed head around.

So ?
Watched Copland tonight as I was looking for an older and slow American film. It was really good. Never heard of it before.

The winter before the pandemic I decided to watch all the Rocky films, it must have been a mixture of extreme boredom and masochism as sports film are my least favourite genre and Stallone is among my least favourite movie stars. Most of them are generic rubbish, Creed was the only one I thought was a genuinely good film, Rocky III and Rocky Balboa stood slightly above the rest. The first Rocky is up there among the least deserving Best Picture Oscar winners, it was up against Network, All the President's Men and Taxi Driver, FFS !

Back
Top Bottom