Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Spain v France tonight

dessiato

🇪🇸 my spirit is crying for leaving
I'm really hoping for a Spain win, of course. But I'm not certain that they will.

Thoughts?

May as well put some on France as well, cover yourself.

Spain have been easily the best team in this lacklustre tournament. Which means the French will win a tedious game.

If Spain wins tonight I will at least win my bet.
According to your earlier posts you had a bet on Spain which you forgot about , then placed another bet for them to reach the final or 1st or 2nd and you also bet on a draw and a win in the Spain Germany game ?

They’re both strong sides, so could go either way, perhaps hinging on one of those lucky moments which decide a close match? I will be supporting Spain.

Tough one, I'm not particularly enamored with either side. But I'll go with Spain on this instance.

Also if Spain face England in the final, then there'll be less shame in losing to them, and more glory in beating them.
If they face the Netherlands, then it'll be a repeat of the 2010 World Cup final and a chance for the Netherlands to avenge the past.

Tough one, I'm not particularly enamored with either side. But I'll go with Spain on this instance.

Anyone basing their allegiance for either side on the quality of football played so far, can’t possibly support France over Spain.

Personally, I'm supporting Spain because I prefer their food.

Bets on number of VAR referrals? Dies their ref have a suspension for match-fixing on his CV too?

:D It was a Paddy Power pop-up on the betting slip. I thought fuck it, and stuck a quid on.

I bet the fuckers make a fortune out of silly shit like this.

You should see Sky and Super 6.

Super 6 is a free game where you guess the results/scores of 6 given matches. £250,000 prize I've seen won once in 5 years (and sometimes they make it a million).

But the thing is...the second you press 'Enter' to confirm your selections, your betting opportunities pop-up. Around a million people each year play this game in each round (and there's 50plus rounds). If only 10% of them stick a quid on each time, that's virtually a free £100K each round for Sky.

Back
Top Bottom