Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Serbia vs Brazil (Group E) - 19:00 - 27/06/2018

Badgers

Mr Big Shrimp!
R.I.P.
Brazil top the group after a slow start but both teams can still qualify so should be a decent scrap. Brazil likely to go through but hopefully the Serbs will give it a go.
A draw for Brazil against Serbia will be enough for a place in the knockout stage.

If both Brazil and Switzerland win then the group winner could be decided by disciplinary records: Brazil have three yellows, Switzerland four. If they both lose then it will be the second and third places potentially decided by the same process.

The Swiss will qualify with a draw against Costa Rica, or if Serbia lose to Brazil.

If Switzerland lose by one goal and Serbia draw, second place will be decided by goals scored. If the sides finish with identical records then Switzerland would go through because they beat Serbia.
Serbia will qualify if they defeat Brazil. A draw would be enough if Switzerland lose to Costa Rica by more than one goal.

Sorry, didn't realise there was a thread. Ignore mine then
You're lucky I don't put you on ignore - no group, date or time information. Amateurish.

Hope Brazil turn up for this one. Want to see a good game between two decent teams where they both show what they can do

huh, so brazil scored a goal and now it's been disallowed halfway through? that's a bit unfair, am i missing something?

Back
Top Bottom