Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

roofing in San-Francisco

iamsole

Hello!
Can anybody help me with a contacts of local roofers or just people who like height in SF? I'm used to explore roofs in my home city, but I'm just moved in here and want to try this new experience.

Meet me at the main entrance to Miraloma Park at 20:00 and I'll show you some of the best routes.

Hello!
Can anybody help me with a contacts of local roofers or just people who like height in SF? I'm used to explore roofs in my home city, but I'm just moved in here and want to try this new experience.

Spiderman?

usually roofing is an activity that connected with running over the high roofs in order to catch a nice view. In the cities without mountains it makes sense.

Bless your cotton socks iamsole. Thanks for the message, but I'm several hundred miles away buddy. I was doing what over here we call 'taking the piddle'.

Sounds fun though, so all the best and I hope you find a suitably jumpy mentor. :)

hmm..never seen such a reaction to desire to see a city from a skyscraper. Usually I associated roofing with something romantically utopian, like a mixture of urban scenery and nice natural sunset. It seems that here, in the US, it is connected more with a suicidal freaks:)

Back
Top Bottom