Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Roamless - Data roaming on UK (and foreign) Networks

steveseagull

Came across this mobile company which is good for getting data in the UK when your primary provider has no coverage so I signed up. You download the app and it installs the sim.

It is Esim only so it can be installed on a fairly new phone alongside your existing Sim.

Roaming partners in the UK are Three, O2 and Vodaphone. I am on EE which means I can access all four networks which is useful when I am camping as if I have no signal on EE I can try the other networks. You just stick some money on it on a PAYG basis and you can use it home and abroad. Couple of quid a GB in the UK and decent prices abroad and your data allowance does not expire. You can't however get a phone number on this service (yet) It is data only

Website

Came across this mobile company which is good for getting data in the UK when your primary provider has no coverage so I signed up. You download the app and it installs the sim.

It is Esim only so it can be installed on a fairly new phone alongside your existing Sim.

Roaming partners in the UK are Three, O2 and Vodaphone. I am on EE which means I can access all four networks which is useful when I am camping as if I have no signal on EE I can try the other networks. You just stick some money on it on a PAYG basis and you can use it home and abroad. Couple of quid a GB in the UK and decent prices abroad and your data allowance does not expire. You can't however get a phone number on this service (yet) It is data only

Website
I got an e-sim with my new phone.

Turns out e-sims don't work for roaming in the EU.

Very pissed off when we went to Italy in May
Got a proper sim before we went to Croatia last month and all good.

I suspect you are right and the esim is all good, but not sure I'd go near one again.

Back
Top Bottom