Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Recommendation replacement phone battery service - London (SW2)

nick

Pleomorphic Adenomas R us
Need to get batteries replaced on a couple of iPhones (7 and X. Current health ~ 79%).

I used to use a place in Barbican that did good quality screen replacements (ifixit) but they seems to have folded.

Are there any recommended reputable people in the Tulse Hill / Brixton / Sw2 / London area, or do I just have to go and get it done in the apple shop (urgh)?

Want someone that used good quality parts and will do a proper job
thx

Have you considered ismash? They seem to be reputable and have locations in quite a few areas - nearest to Barbican is at Bank and there one at London Bridge too.

There's a couple of good ones in Kensington. But I've no particular preference.

Thanks
maybe it is less important for batteries, but I have found that quality of screen replacement can be variable. (ie fixmyiphone, I found better than mobile 360. Both of which are no more)

I’ve used this guy for batteries and other Mac stuff. He’s based in Forest Hill.

Ah yes - I recall you recommended him when I had a MBP issue.
He was very helpful, although I didn't eventually use him as we agreed it was beyond economic repair

I'll drop him a line about the batteries

It says he charges £45 for an iPhone7 battery replacement, whereas Apple charge £49. I guess it's fine saving 4 quid unless it goes wrong.

Back
Top Bottom