• Sinn Fein

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Other

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • I will not vote

Votes: 34 18.6%

• Total voters
A few more BNP.

That's why I made the other poll public. Less likely to get peeps using BNP as the comedy option.

BNP is not a comedy option for a lot of people - just wondering how many on urban...

And like I said before, voting isn't public, a lot of people don't talk about who they are voting for, or they might feel under pressure to say something, but when in the booth, go for something else.

I'd make all voting public so that the polity know who to shun, spit upon and commit arson on when the tories gain seats.

Not a single vote yet for al-Respeq! Do we not have any al-Respequers left here? There must be some, surely.

Actually, I'm paying council tax debt so I might be on the list for that.

I once worked in a polling station on election day, when I was 17. Got loads of money for it, it was like a 15 hour day with no break. I can't remember how it all worked though...if they needed to be properly registered or not.

That might work for locals but not GE?

hmm, not sure on that. I have my polling card but have voted without one before (passport and proof of address). If I had no polling card I would still turn up with the requisite ID and adrss proof. You are are on the electoral roll if you pay council tax and so a card from the gubbermint should not be necessary.

Last time I voted (trot/union lashup NO2EU) we didn't need owt other than ID. The baldy watching the boxes and booths looked like a vote rigging cunt anyway. A right skeletor, he was.

as long as you're registered, you can just rock up with proof of ID and vote, but paying council tax isn't proof of being eligible to vote. you could even be registered to pay council tax at more than one address, which means you have to ensure you're registered to vote in a specific constituency.

once you're registered, you'll receive your polling card (which isn't actually necessary on the day), but you do have to make sure you're registered to vote at an address in your constituency. assuming you're still living at home, i'd guess your mum probably made sure you were put on the list. i know my dad did when i was living at home for the last election.

It'll be a wasted vote, because they can't win here, but I might vote for New Labour. (Who knows, maybe Lib Dem, as a tactical vote, but I hope not).

As far as prime-ministers go Gordon Brown is one of the better ones, and I've been impressed by the effort he's put in to his media performances recently, without being undignified in doing so. I like that he's not a media whore and sky hates him. A studious, well-read prime minister. We may never get another one.

But the main policy difference, apart from the mere extent of cuts, is a tax on employers. There are still some differences between them.

hmm, not sure on that. I have my polling card but have voted without one before (passport and proof of address). If I had no polling card I would still turn up with the requisite ID and adrss proof. You are are on the electoral roll if you pay council tax and so a card from the gubbermint should not be necessary.

Last time I voted (trot/union lashup NO2EU) we didn't need owt other than ID. The baldy watching the boxes and booths looked like a vote rigging cunt anyway. A right skeletor, he was.

Not true DC. You must register in order to vote.
(But you don't need a polling card).

Back
Top Bottom