Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Plane to Denmark cancelled, what can I do?

i just thought your comments were hardly helpful in the circumstances as the airline is not bankrupt.

I didn't say it was bankrupt, I said "[the clues] seem to indicate its going out of business". Don't they?

Who wants the argument now? Answer to your question is no.

I have a spare moment for an argument if you're amenable :)

They cancelled Suplex's flights and one can't book on their website. For anywhere. What could that possibly indicate?

I have a spare moment for an argument if you're amenable :)

They cancelled Suplex's flights and one can't book on their website. For anywhere. What could that possibly indicate?

Flights get cancelled all the time. FACT. evidence of nothing whatsoever.

I just tried to book flights in september and had no problem at all.

Flights get cancelled all the time. FACT. evidence of nothing whatsoever.

I just tried to book flights in september and had no problem at all.

Oh, the website didn't work yesterday (or whenever). You win this time, fuckface :mad:

You can book on their website. They also have front page adverts on the main broadsheet here today for their summer deals.
I found this - http://www.vejleamtsfolkeblad.dk/artikel/418186:Rejser--Cimber-Sterling-lukker-to-ruter-i-Billund

That says they are cancelling the Billund / Gatwick flight from the 24th March. However, when I just checked on their webpage i couldn't get a ticket from Copenhagen to Gatick from that date either. But they are not going out of business. Their recent purchase of sterling indicates this. Sterling operated that route previously before that it was Maersk Air which was bought by Sterling in 2004. Always thought Sterling were a bit flaky, the old maersk equipment just had the iconography taped over whilst Sterling were operating it.

i just thought your comments were hardly helpful in the circumstances as the airline is not bankrupt.

I didn't say it was bankrupt, I said "[the clues] seem to indicate its going out of business". Don't they?

1927 said:
Answer to your question is no.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/03/uk-cimber-idUSLNE84200P20120503

Danish no-frills airline Cimber Sterling said on Thursday it has declared bankruptcy after its owners pulled financial support from the company.

So gracious in defeat!

bigsmug.png

You just got lucky. at the time the stuff you posted was a big pile of stinking poo.

I think you mean, blimey St£lla, you are a travel professional who knows what's what and your sound knowledge of the travel industry could have prevented people booking on a moribund airline, thus saving them heartache and financial woes down the line if only I didn't wade in with a pile of stinking poo to shout you down.

or something.

Do we have lots of travel agency peeps on Urban?

Is anyone able to get me a decent price on flights between London and LA mid-June? Been flying Air New Zealand recently, but would consider anyone else if the price is good. Star Alliance preferably.

Back
Top Bottom