Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Partizan Belgrade's Everton Luiz leaves pitch in tears after being racially abused by FK Rad fans

editor

hiraethified
Fucking backward, scumbag 'fans'.

everton-luiz.jpg

Everton Luiz, the Partizan Belgrade midfielder, left the pitch in tears on Sunday after he was racially abused by sections of a rival club’s supporters.

The 28-year-old Brazilian midfielder was subjected to monkey noises and jeers throughout his side’s 1-0 away win over neighbours FK Rad.

The match was briefly stopped at one point while stewards removed a banner insulting Luiz, while warnings to fans issued over the Stadion Karlj Petar Prvi’s PA system failed to stop the abuse.

After the match, he told reporters: “I've been suffering racist abuse during the entire 90 minutes and also was upset by the home players, who supported that. They were all attacking me.”

“I want to forget this as soon as possible. I love Serbia and the people here, that is why I cried. But please say no to racism.”
Footballer leaves pitch in tears after fans’ monkey chants

I don't if anyone saw the documentary on the Muslim players signed by beitar Jerusalem (on BBC? Imagine?). Heartbreaking and revolting in equal measure.

Last edited:
without wanting to excuse this behavior in any way, and it is appalling , the utter hate between the belgrade supporters is another world that its difficult to get your head around unless you have witnessed it. people talk about the Brit rivalries but it is another dimension down there. Both the Partizan boss and Polic of Rad should be kicked to fuckin death for their shitty reaction to the incident. Nikolic ( partizan boss - and has a history of racist ejaculations ) thinks Luiz should be punished for his performance , Polic ( random exec at rad with no real role) says he should go back to Brazil. This isnt just about the fans sadly, the rot is endemic amongst the club management

Back
Top Bottom