Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Paralympics

I'll be disappointed if there's no ghost horse galloping down the Seine during this opening ceremony.

I'll be keeping about half an eye on the events in Paris ...

[ in between chasing electrons and waving a paintbrush around ]

Wheelchair rugby is probably the most brutal sport I've ever witnessed. You've got to be a next level wrong un to play that. It's brilliant

Toe curling commentary to this opening ceremony. Whoever the fuck this guy is. This to his co-commentator, Ellie Simmonds

'Ellie, everyone loves the Netherlands. Whenever you go there there's always a smiling face. And everyone's about 6 foot 6'.

Toe curling commentary to this opening ceremony. Whoever the fuck this guy is. This to his co-commentator, Ellie Simmonds

'Ellie, everyone loves the Netherlands. Whenever you go there there's always a smiling face. And everyone's about 6 foot 6'.
Robinson. Not a particularly well researched rant.

Good to see they are achieving equality for us by having as rubish an opening ceremony as the Olympics.

Er,...with the exception of the solo dancer, were those dancers with crutches all able-bodied? Really?

I enjoyed watching the basketball and then the rugby this morning. Gregg Warburton in the former was chucking them in from all angles, and I think it was Aaron Phipps who charged the length of the court to bump the Aussie off the try-line in the letter.

Enjoying all the different action and Team GB performances, that is after I snap out of my Rose Ayling-Ellis mesmerisation every day 😮

Im loving this paralympics. Seems proper compared to the able bodied version. Been screaming like a banshee at the telly.

Gutted for the rugby team. It looked like they had a nightmare couple of minutes at the start of the second quarter, and never recovered.

Gutting for Livvy Breen, followed her for years.

Finishes 4th in the T38 Long Jump, not only worst place to finish but she had the same jump as the bronze (4.99m) but missed out on countback 😭

The Hungarian girl was just far too good with the 🥇

Back
Top Bottom