Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Orange Luxury Coaches

Not much in depth research is necessary; no reliable evidence for anything extraterrestrial (except for meteors and the re-entry of a spaceship capsule) exists. Of course, when presented with a choice between a boring but plausible explanation, and an exciting but highly unlikely one, some people will always go for the latter.
Good summary here.
The Rendlesham Forest UFO
Theghostbus Just to mention there is Fortean Society meeting about the alleged Rendlesham events on Tuesday 30th January at Conway Hall. There is a fee.
Rendlesham — Deconstructing a Myth

Thanks for the heads-up CH1 but as I live some 400 miles away I don't think I'll be making the trip. Not that I'd go anyway - I see they've wheeled out the famous Ian Ridpath. He's the man who thinks it completely plausible that a large number of trained American Air Force security personnel, having seen and got to recognise the beam of a lighthouse six miles away every single night they've been on duty for months, if not years, then inexplicably suddenly and collectively decide on one particular night that it's not a lighthouse after all but some unknown aerial craft which appears to have landed very close to their base, scorched the surrounding trees and left triangular identations in the ground. However, for anyone genuinely interested in the Rendlesham incident, I would nevertheless recommend that they go to hear what he says ... and then compare that with all the other evidence and witness statements out there.

Funnily enough, I was thinking of you and your original post on here only a few days ago. I've just read Graham Hancock's 'Supernatural' There's a lot in there where he examines the UFO phenomena over the ages with reference to Shamanic experiences and the kind of altered consciousness brought about by the use of DMT and ayahuasca - some of that seems to tie in with your comments on Jung and the way the neural pathways in the brain can produce the UFO experience when so stimulated.

However, as you quite rightly said.... this is some way from Orange Coaches!

ATB

TGB

Reactions: CH1
Back
Top Bottom