Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Olympic events you didn't know existed...

I must say that the darts is pretty much the only thing I am looking forward to. I think we will definitely medal there.

I'm looking forward to dominoes myself

That will be good too. I understand the Argentinian team is particularly strong this year, and one of our lot has a suboptimal finger injury; it should be tight.

The 100m spacehopper may have some unexpected results as well, due to the ambient temperature in Beijing affecting elasticity.

I'm waiting for the Olympic wanking event, in 2012. I've been training my wrist up and think I'm in with a pop-shot cum London 2012

That will be good too. I understand the Argentinian team is particularly strong this year, and one of our lot has a suboptimal finger injury; it should be tight.

yeah, I heard he'd pulled out but after intensive physio on his middle finger, apparently he's back in :cool:

I'm waiting for the Olympic wanking event, in 2012. I've been training my wrist up and think I'm in with a pop-shot cum London 2012

Unfortunately, you know, it's not just an amateur event these days any more. London Olympics, the City has a strong set of candidates who train full-time.

Oh, top stuff! I've got fifty quid on a silver or more there.

I was going to put money on him a while ago and then I heard about his injury so didn't bother. Now he's back though and his middle finger's fit as a fiddle, I might just bung a tenner on him :oops:

It's true. I am being a bit silly. Wanking is not really an Olympic sport, and the spacehopper has been ruled out until at least 2016 - it's a copyright thing.

The 100m spacehopper may have some unexpected results as well, due to the ambient temperature in Beijing affecting elasticity.

I reckon this will be an advantage for the lighter spacehopper jockeys. My flatmate always gets more speed up in close weather.

He had a try out to go to Atlanta but a recurring bum boil injury resulted in him coming last in his heat.

Back
Top Bottom