Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Official Big Brother thread

Charly from last year.... any news on that fantastic TV series you were offered? The one you've been quacking on about since you were evicted almost a year ago, but which has mysteriously never surfaced (unless I missed its prime-time 2am run on 'Open Access 2')? It's just that the new series of Big Brother has just started, and the dwindling band of idiots who still have a vague interest in you will shrink to nothing as they get a shiny new batch of scumwhippets to idolise.

Mario seems to be a bit of a twat. He wants his girlfriend to have even bigger tits, be thinner and stop being into makeup! Sounds like a very jealous possessive type.

The secret task is going to be fun then :eek::D

*sniggers at Fedayn quietly* ;)

oldtimer.gif
banghead.gif

Luke looks like one of those people who used to take a shit load of drugs but quit everything after he went away with the fairies.

I still, after 8 series of Big Brother, cannot understand what motivates someone to go on national television and proudly proclaim in front of millions that they are possessed of so many negative characteristics. What is wrong with these people?

God i proper hate him already. He's an ego on legs.

I'm sure i said i wouldn't watch this last week. It's sucking me in :(

I still, after 8 series of Big Brother, cannot understand what motivates someone to go on national television and proudly proclaim in front of millions that they are possessed of so many negative characteristics. What is wrong with these people?

They've got negative characteristics.

Back
Top Bottom