Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Non fiction Space films

krtek a houby

Anger is Hi-NRG
Or films about the space race/exploration. Thinking of The Right Stuff, First Man, Apollo 13 etc.

Could you furnish me with film recommendations, please? Doesn't have to be the US space race, am interested if there are Soviet equivalents as well.

Thanks space mates!

Do you mean fictional as in dramatical but not fictional as in sci-fi right?

Slightly tough one there.

I'm guessing gravity and the martian would be good.

Moon is semi realistic but i'm guessing that might be too far into the sci-fi zone

Do you mean fictional as in dramatical but not fictional as in sci-fi right?

Slightly tough one there.

I'm guessing gravity and the martian would be good.

Moon is semi realistic but i'm guessing that might be too far into the sci-fi zone

Enjoyed the films you mentioned, but am looking for the type of films about the space race/space exploration. Real life stories.

In the Shadow of the Moon was one of the best ones on Apollo, telling the story of the whole program with archive footage combined with interviews with them looking back on it. Youtube has the trailer here.

My favourite of the shuttle era was Inside The Space Shuttle. There's a low quality copy on youtube here.

There was a recent (my recent might not be yours) docu about a year on the space station. I'll try to find it out and tell you what it is after breakfast and the usual routine :) it was really interesting

Apollo 11 from a couple of years ago is great.
I haven't seen Salyut 7 yet but it's meant to be pretty good

Back
Top Bottom