Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nominate beauty products you think are fab and actually work!

Dr Nookie

This is quite possibly the most girly thread I've ever started but fuck it, I have to share the love!

OK, a couple of weeks ago before I got paid I was utterly brassic and had run out of hair conditioner. Normally I'll buy your Elvive or Herbal Essences type stuff, but I was so broke that I actually went and bought a 75p bottle of Cien conditioner (for coloured hair) from Lidl (which I'm normally far too snobby to do) and fuck me, it is without doubt the best hair conditioner I have ever bought!!

Normally my hair is all tangled etc after I've washed it and a bugger to run a brush through, but I swear this stuff is fucking marvellous! I have swishy non-tangled hair like a bloody princess after I've used it, and it's 75p!!

I went and bought three bottles today, which is still cheaper than a bottle of my normal stuff!

I know this reads like an advert but I promise I don't work for Lidl! I just felt it my girly duty to pass on the info! ;)

Anyone else got any wonder products they'd like to nominate (something that covers dark circles would be nice!!)

My dark circles are starting to worry me, I've always had them to some extent but at 40 they're getting pretty bad, dread to think what they'll be like when I'm 60

Never found anything that helps, tried lots of stuff

might resort to one of these and just be considered "eccentric"

20021TI.jpg

This is quite possibly the most girly thread I've ever started but fuck it, I have to share the love!

OK, a couple of weeks ago before I got paid I was utterly brassic and had run out of hair conditioner. Normally I'll buy your Elvive or Herbal Essences type stuff, but I was so broke that I actually went and bought a 75p bottle of Cien conditioner (for coloured hair) from Lidl (which I'm normally far too snobby to do) and fuck me, it is without doubt the best hair conditioner I have ever bought!!

Normally my hair is all tangled etc after I've washed it and a bugger to run a brush through, but I swear this stuff is fucking marvellous! I have swishy non-tangled hair like a bloody princess after I've used it, and it's 75p!!

I went and bought three bottles today, which is still cheaper than a bottle of my normal stuff!

I know this reads like an advert but I promise I don't work for Lidl! I just felt it my girly duty to pass on the info! ;)

Anyone else got any wonder products they'd like to nominate (something that covers dark circles would be nice!!)

These are good for knotty hair

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tangle-Teez...sr_1_2?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1361635406&sr=1-2

eta: There's a lot of Lidl products that are highly rated

Cien also do a spray deodorant in a white and blue can. Every time I wear it my husband says "ooh, you smell nice!"

Who needs Chanel no. 5? :D

Can anyone recommend a moisturiser that doesn't have sun screen in? Preferably something with reasonable quantities of natural product in like cocoa butter or aloe vera or something.

Palmers is the manafacturer iirc

eta actually that might be wrong. It's definitely "Someone's" Cocoa Butter.

hth ;)

E45 doesn't have cocoa butter in it but it's not sunscreen, it's hypoallergenic and it's less than a tenner for a massive bottle. (Looking it up, apparently it uses purified lanolin. Well there you go.)

Back
Top Bottom