Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nintendo announces palm-sized mini NES console

shit tetris rip off. PPut me off straying too far from the core mario games for years. Doctor fucking mario on the gameboy. It stained an otherwise flawless record and put me off Wario and mario vs donkey kong for ages.
That's a shame as Warioland on the gameboy was quite fun. However , I rocked original tetris (launched the shuttle!) so felt no need to bother with the inferior clones :cool:

Was going to get one for a kid christmas present, but the price is too steep for something that may just add to the clutter.

These are 200 euros now. I take it it's totally impossible to find one at the original launch price anywhere?

Mini SNES announced. Oh yes!
  • Contra III: The Alien Wars
  • Donkey Kong Country
  • EarthBound
  • Final Fantasy III
  • F-ZERO
  • Kirby Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
  • Mega Man X
  • Secret of Mana
  • Star Fox
  • Star Fox 2
  • Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
  • Super Castlevania IV
  • Super Ghouls ‘n Ghosts
  • Super Mario Kart
  • Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Metroid
  • Super Punch-Out!!
  • Yoshi’s Island
thats a damn good selection. I hope enough get made so that they don't become ebay expensive like the nes one. And being as Street Fighter is on there I am glad they included two controllers. I will button mash my way to glory again.

round 60 quid sterling if its 80 usd. Yay. I know I can play all these games on emulator but I still want one

• Contra III: The Alien Wars
  • Donkey Kong Country
  • EarthBound
  • Final Fantasy III
  • F-ZERO
  • Kirby Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
  • Mega Man X
  • Secret of Mana
  • Star Fox
  • Star Fox 2
  • Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
  • Super Castlevania IV
  • Super Ghouls ‘n Ghosts
  • Super Mario Kart
  • Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Metroid
  • Super Punch-Out!!
  • Yoshi’s Island
thats a damn good selection. I hope enough get made so that they don't become ebay expensive like the nes one. And being as Street Fighter is on there I am glad they included two controllers. I will button mash my way to glory again.

round 60 quid sterling if its 80 usd. Yay. I know I can play all these games on emulator but I still want one

Worth it for Secret of Mana alone.

I downloaded all 21 games and set them up on my Retropie.

Yeah, good games, but once the nostalgia wore off I was back on my Switch by the end of the day.

Would make an awesome machine for local 2 player drunken fun though.

I hope enough get made so that they don't become ebay expensive like the nes one.

"What's that you say, millions of people are clamouring to hand over their hard-earned money in exchange for something that's costing us next to nothing to develop and produce? A license to print money, you say? Pffffttt! Well, let's put a stop to that right now!"

In Japanese, obv.

cunty hoarders buying them all up to resell for silly money. I hope they get badly injured in some way

Miss to buy it so I just try to find ways to play NES games on my old 3ds console. Do you know any emulator?

I got one of these. Mario World and Donkey Kong Country are the ones I've enjoyed most so far. Contra is a bit old skool hardcore for me. Star Fox 1 is gash. Mario Kart will be great once I coax the flatmate into a few battle modes, but the single player is showing its age.

I started Earthbound. Does that get good?

Back
Top Bottom