Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nine Elms Cold Storage

twentythreedom

Patterdale Terrorist
R.I.P.
Remember that place? I'm sure I remember hearing horror stories about black magic / orgies / sacrifice etc going on in that place. Definitely had a dark vibe about it.

There must be some urbanz with a tale to tell about the place.

3582233966_fc9f0ed650.jpg

Only dumb-arse satanists would have orgies in a refrigerator. They probably do it somewhere with central heating.

There was all sorts going on there. There will be urbans that know. The building itself gave off bad vibes, and it looked wrong. And on a prime piece of real estate like that? It was where they kept the corpses of children that had been recently slaughtered in a blood-drinking frenzy by some politicians, or something.

There was something very disturbing about the place.

Remember that place? I'm sure I remember hearing horror stories about black magic / orgies / sacrifice etc going on in that place. Definitely had a dark vibe about it.

There must be some urbanz with a tale to tell about the place.

I don't think anyone would want an orgy in there, the temperature is so low in there it was a buffer store for frozen turkeys that could be 5 years old, and still be legally sold.

...but Nine Elms is a Flower, Fruit and Veg wholesale market. Was the cold storage place something that pre-dates that then?

The place I'm talking about was knocked down quite a few years back - it's that St George's Wharf thing now. One of the pics I posted shows it mid-demolition, I think

Would make an awesome techno club

Did a rave in a cold storage place once but I can't remember for the life of me where it was now, it wasn't Nine Elms though, was an amazing party until the power to the building was cut off. The land where Nine Elms one was was a police car pound for a while before they built St George's Wharf.

I can confirm there was something out of the ordinary going on here in the mid 80's. I was a Met Policeman at the time and we got called there to a dead body by an anonymous caller in the early hours of the morning. There was indeed a dead guy on the stairwell, I think it turned out he had fallen through a trapdoor in the roof to his death.
However...on searching one of the floors we found, by torchlight, which was pretty scary, a chamber that had been decorated. There was a bed, an altar and various restraining devices attached to the walls and pillars. Some of these were child sized. Only way to describe them was like body harnesses for pinning people up in the air. From memory it turned out the place was used by a group of squatters who had taken over a derelict terrace nearby for filming. Not the sort of film I would like to have seen. It was indeed a scary place that night, I've no idea what the result of the investigation was as I wasn't involved past that night. Could have been an orgy/film/black magic set, there was all sorts of weird stuff in the room.

I remember going past that place on a bus, with a short sighted friend who said to me 'Do you think they really store gold there?'

Back
Top Bottom