Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nice hotel in Leeds?

Cloo

Approved by toads
So, for our 9th wedding anniversary in July, we'd obviously like to go to Leeds. Well, cos we want to eat at this batshit mad restaurant: www.themanbehindthecurtain.co.uk

Where would be a nice spot to stay? Ideally in the centre, as we want to be able to stagger back from dinner, or a bit out of town might be nice if we could cab it. I expect we'll come up by train and not have a car ourselves, but not sure yet.

So, for our 9th wedding anniversary in July, we'd obviously like to go to Leeds. Well, cos we want to eat at this batshit mad restaurant: www.themanbehindthecurtain.co.uk

Where would be a nice spot to stay? Ideally in the centre, as we want to be able to stagger back from dinner, or a bit out of town might be nice if we could cab it. I expect we'll come up by train and not have a car ourselves, but not sure yet.

We're going there in May. I'll let you know what it's like :)

Have you booked btw? I booked ours for lunch before Christmas and dinner was booked up until October then.

Definitely Quebecs.

Stayed there recently and it's properly lovely. Very romantic, imo.

Always fancied the Met as well but haven't stayed so can't recommend

Ooops, restaurant booked up until September. Heck, we can book it for gsv's birthday in October, then.

Will look into Quebecs - I saw that online and it looked nice.

Ooops, restaurant booked up until September. Heck, we can book it for gsv's birthday in October, then.

Will look into Quebecs - I saw that online and it looked nice.

Cloo, get it booked. We went there today and it was frickin' shamayzing!!!! Check out my fb for pics!!

gsv now says he's not sure he can be arsed to go on his birthday, but I expect we'll still try it some time.

Back
Top Bottom