Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nazca lines, new drawing discovered, it's a cat

It's also unusual in that it's on a hillside rather than a flat plain. I thought the big mystery about those things was the difficulty in seeing the whole thing from the ground?

I remember there being some debate about it, but I believe it's been shown that it's possible to construct a hot-air balloon using local materials.

It's also unusual in that it's on a hillside rather than a flat plain. I thought the big mystery about those things was the difficulty in seeing the whole thing from the ground?

I remember there being some debate about it, but I believe it's been shown that it's possible to construct a hot-air balloon using local materials.
Hot air balloons! Don't be daft.

It was aliens for sure and this is evidence that they still live amongst us blagging snacks and tickles

View attachment 235529

All very nice and that, but how on earth did they miss it all this time?

It's been cleaned-up and restored in that pic.

When they cleaned the mound, clear lines showing the sinuous body of a cat emerged.

“The figure was barely visible and was about to disappear because it is situated on quite a steep slope that’s prone to the effects of natural erosion,” the culture ministry said in a statement.

Don't you know? It's totally W O K E to believe that pre-Columbian peoples were all stone age idiots with no native understanding of engineering. Don't be fooled by the fact that plenty of them had agriculture, literature and cities. It had to be aliens, because only white Europeans ever built stuff.

The hot balloon stuff is very unwoke. Some American "explorer" dude in the 70s figured that as the natives couldn't be clever enough to make the drawings without flying over them, he'd see if he could build a balloon using local materials, which he did.

That's it. No evidence that balloons were involved at all, just some white American bloke built a balloon, and tried to convince everyone he must be right.

The hot balloon stuff is very unwoke. Some American "explorer" dude in the 70s figured that as the natives couldn't be clever enough to make the drawings without flying over them, he'd see if he could build a balloon using local materials, which he did.

That's it. No evidence that balloons were involved at all, just some white American bloke built a balloon, and tried to convince everyone he must be right.

Still beats the "aliensdidit" bullshit as far as I'm concerned.

Don't you know? It's totally W O K E to believe that pre-Columbian peoples were all stone age idiots with no native understanding of engineering. Don't be fooled by the fact that plenty of them had agriculture, literature and cities. It had to be aliens, because only white Europeans ever built stuff.
Maybe a stray white man landed up in South America by mistake one day and gave the natives all the ideas.

Back
Top Bottom