Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Munk Debate: Be it resolved what you call political correctness I call progress...

Could be. Or maybe you’re a ridiculous pretentious fraud. It could be either.
Impressed that you’ve managed a couple of posts that don’t have hollow verbiage all over them though, well done .:thumbs:

The 'Reading Challenge' thread is open - which means that should anyone wish to initiate a discussion around a particular text (outside of the original thread) they can do so - which would surely allow space for frauds to be exposed.

Whatever else you think your issues are, that is about your insecurities - not mine. Anytime you want to do theory, let me know.

For some reason whilst reading this thread I started thinking about my old primary school, baffling.

Have you listened to the conversation? Have you listened to other conversations involving Peterson? Can you think for yourself?

I have watched them all, and I think he is a prick. Bound up by his own unrecognised subconscious cultural assumptions. Offering little better than platitudes and evolutionary psychological nonsense to account for difficult social relations in a post industrial age. And he’s a prick.

Stop posting shitty videos with no comment.

I'm not here to tell you how or what to think - but if you consider Peterson's alleged popularity to be of interest or concern then the video might be worth some of your time. This should surely be a forum in which spoon-feeding isn't required or necessary?

I'm not here to tell you how or what to think - but if you consider Peterson's alleged popularity to be of interest or concern then the video might be worth some of your time. This should surely be a forum in which spoon-feeding isn't required or necessary?
Don't make me do any work please sir.

Bah, I don't want to think for myself. One of the main draws to U75 is that I don't have to think for myself in order to have an opinion. They're all over the damn place here, just pick one and run with it.

Back
Top Bottom