Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Moving to Cardiff - Thornhill v Pentrebane

noobz

Hi,
I'm looking to move to cardiff.
Want to avoid: Chavs and foreign equivalents, council trash, druggies, students (nothing against clean students)
Want: quiet and safe place. elderly area, or working professionals with mostly degrees

So Thornhill looked alright, seems to fit the description i wanted, any opinions?

So Pentrebane... i am looking at a place in what LOOKS to be a nice cul de sac. But I read on older posts that there are gang wars, council trash and issues over there. Please enlighten me as to whether things have improved or not. The demography seems to be mostly white, so I'm assuming there are/were chav issues there?

Hi,
Want to avoid: Chavs and foreign equivalents, council trash, druggies, students (nothing against clean students)
Want: quiet and safe place. elderly area, or working professionals with mostly degrees

So Thornhill looked alright, seems to fit the description i wanted, any opinions?

So Pentrebane... i am looking at a place in what LOOKS to be a nice cul de sac. But I read on older posts that there are gang wars, council trash and issues over there. Please enlighten me as to whether things have improved or not. The demography seems to be mostly white, so I'm assuming there are/were chav issues there?

I have a cogent reply.

But it can be summarised as 'Go and fuck yourself, dickhead'

Not liking chavs, druggies and council housing areas is a problem? When did this happen? No neither of those are questions. You lot can go fuck yourself. Clearly I'm talking to worthless tax sinkholes.

Hi,

Please tell me more about council trash

Not liking chavs, druggies and council housing areas is a problem? When did this happen? No neither of those are questions. You lot can go fuck yourself. Clearly I'm talking to worthless tax sinkholes.

f47271f0e2fb1c3391adbbc3d998bb88.jpg

PS: There's a big council estate right next to Lisvane. Why don't you pop down and tell them that they're all 'council trash' and see how long you last before you wet your panties?

Back
Top Bottom