Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

More Playstation games coming to PC

ruffneck23

front left

After the great release of death stranding and the not so great initial port of Horizon Zero dawn , Sony has announced more AAA PS titles to come to PC , with Days gone coming in the spring, this is great news, Although I primarily game on PC , I do also have a PS4 pro , and will be getting a PS5 eventually because I'm a gamer pure and simple.

Seeing some of the PS games on a beast of a pc for me is very much excite...

Ghosts of Tsushima , God of War to name 2 that would be marvellous.

What other games would you like ported over ?

Last edited:
I want God of War 2018 on PC, I was really miffed after watching a Let's Play to find out that it was a PlayStation exclusive. Making games platform-exclusive is a shitty practice that only benefits console manufacturers.

I want God of War 2018 on PC, I was really miffed after watching a Let's Play to find out that it was a PlayStation exclusive. Making games platform-exclusive is a shitty practice that only benefits console manufacturers.
Fantastic game :)
Was encouraging reading about the decision to do more ports , the success of Death stranding and horizon , plus the fact PlayStation users didn’t hate the idea :D

Last edited:
Fantastic :)
Was encouraging reading about the decision to do more ports , the success of Death stranding and horizon , plus the fact PlayStation users didn’t hate the idea :D

Funny you should mention the last bit, because there is definitely a vocal minority of PlayStation fanboys who lose their shit when good PlayStation games get ported to PC. It makes absolutely no sense to me. Surely if you think a game is great, you'd want as many people to play it as possible? That's why I love love love the fact that they ported Doom Eternal not just to the usual suspects of console gaming, but also to the Nintendo Switch. Eternal on the Switch is not just a great game but also a technical marvel. I can't even imagine what wizardry they had to invoke in order to get it running on that platform.

I recently finished Days Gone on my PS4. It's not perfect but it's a great game IMO. The world is big but not so bit your spending ages traipsing about doing nothing.
Characters and story have real warmth and it's got an emotional punch.

Plus something unique to the game, the hoards. Holy shit. Great fun to take on.

Unsure if Sony would let God of War go PC. Right now its possibly the #1 game to own a PS4 for, its amazing.
#

Unsure if Sony would let God of War go PC. Right now its possibly the #1 game to own a PS4 for, its amazing.
#

Yeah well, they're not gonna get a sale out of me until they release it on PC. Unless... how difficult is PS4 emulation?

Back
Top Bottom