Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Moles nightclub closed down : Legendary Bath club is no more.

marty21

One on one? You're crazy.
BBC News - Moles: Bath nightclub where Oasis and Radiohead cut their teeth to shut

Sad news, Moles has been open since the 70s , many big names had early gigs there. I went sporadically from about 1982 - 1994. Hopefully someone does buy it and re-opens it. I'd be willing to contribute to a fundraiser , another legendary local venue, The Bell Inn , was bought about 7 years ago in a community buy out (I am a shareholder) . At one point they were both owned by the same bloke .

BBC News - Moles: Bath nightclub where Oasis and Radiohead cut their teeth to shut

Sad news, Moles has been open since the 70s , many big names had early gigs there. I went sporadically from about 1982 - 1994. Hopefully someone does buy it and re-opens it. I'd be willing to contribute to a fundraiser , another legendary local venue, The Bell Inn , was bought about 7 years ago in a community buy out (I am a shareholder) . At one point they were both owned by the same bloke .
I never got to play there but I always wanted to. Be a real shame if such a legendary venue was lost for ever.

I played there a few times and used to go to club nights there as a teen. RIP Moles. I was always hoping I could play there again some day.

Sad but theyve been a bit rubbish for years. Rested on their laurels, failed to adapt after Covid, not seen any music posters for there with anything decent since 10 years back (Rodigan played in Bath last year but it wasn't at Moles, for example).... I hope someone else can take it over and run it as a club but tbh I think it's unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom