Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Meater plus bluetooth thermometer

I've got a Weber iGrill meat thermometer, but it's a pain in the arse - the battery keeps running out, Bluetooth range is pretty shit, and it's hard to operate as there's no on/off switch, so you end up just pushing the one button it has, trying to figure out whether the battery's gone, the Bluetooth has conked out, or you just haven't switched it on properly.

Might take a look at this, although pricey for a toy I'd probably only use a few times a year! Maybe I'd use it more though if it actually works though... How is it powered? Battery or USB/charger?

I've got a Weber iGrill meat thermometer, but it's a pain in the arse - the battery keeps running out, Bluetooth range is pretty shit, and it's hard to operate as there's no on/off switch, so you end up just pushing the one button it has, trying to figure out whether the battery's gone, the Bluetooth has conked out, or you just haven't switched it on properly.

Might take a look at this, although pricey for a toy I'd probably only use a few times a year! Maybe I'd use it more though if it actually works though... How is it powered? Battery or USB/charger?
Battery. I work with food so got it for that but I am beta testing on roasts ;) My Dad had one and I was impressed. I got via Sous Chef Meater+ Bluetooth Meat Thermometer

Back
Top Bottom