Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Masked Balls - sinister or not?

Was he the strength of ten tigers dude?

By the way...
product-kids-tshirts.jpg

:D :D

E2A - oh, little cunt! In the original it had 30/30 the bazooka horse on his t-shirt! Now I just look like a paedo!!

WTF did you just search for?

Went to a masked wedding reception.

Nobody wore them for long. The novelty wore off after like 15 minutes.

MASK was my very #1 favourite as a kid. I had that beach buggy thing that turned into a glider with a press of a button. A PRESS OF A BUTTON.

So did Thundercats. I went on a Thundercats nostalgia watch the other day. It's shit. Snarf is up there with jar jar Binks in the gallery of twats

I was also well into the idea that behind the scenes were all these agents that you never even saw, because they didn't have the specific skillset needed for that mission. Because a team of handpicked agents was created for each scenario. It was purely coincidence that the same half-dozen agents were always picked, of course. The fact is that there were plenty more behind the scenes that were probably used on loads of other missions, just not televised ones.

I'm tempted to spend the afternoon tracking down and watching old episodes of MASK.

I was also well into the idea that behind the scenes were all these agents that you never even saw, because they didn't have the specific skillset needed for that mission. Because a team of handpicked agents was created for each scenario. It was purely coincidence that the same half-dozen agents were always picked, of course. The fact is that there were plenty more behind the scenes that were probably used on loads of other missions, just not televised ones.
Did you sketch out an organisational framework with reporting lines?

And about all this Transformers nonsense -- it made much more sense to have vehicles that turn into other vehicles than some stupid vehicle/robot combo.

And about all this Transformers nonsense -- it made much more sense to have vehicles that turn into other vehicles than some stupid vehicle/robot combo.

I had the quad bike that turned into,well, a quad bike with a big rotary saw on the front.

Towards the end, I don't think the creators' hearts were really in it anymore.

Some could do three transformations. I had a metal Transformer toy that did train, plane and robot

Oh God, that episode I linked to doesn't disappoint. "I need that radioactive technology for my life-saving device -- the wrong people could use it for destruction!"

There was that incredibly poor Transformers rip off 'aerobots' or something.
I blame eighties import cartoons for my geekery.

Also, the lead good guy's computer has a massive lever, like Smashy and Nicey.

Only Bandai got them released in the UK before Matell did Transformers, so lots of UK people (like me) grew up thinking Transformers were a rip of Gobots.

Also, the lead good guy's computer has a massive lever, like Smashy and Nicey.
That made me lol. I wish my office PC had a massive lever.

When Michael drives KITT, is he actually in charge, or is it just like making a gentle suggestion to KITT?

Back
Top Bottom