Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Looking for a MWB VW Crafter or Merc Sprinter

kalidarkone

Bringing YOU round.....
So looking for a MWB converted camper. Ideally 2.5 L engine manual transmission. Under 100, 000 milage. Up to 7 years old, R hand drive. Would like proper off grid...ie solar panels, hot water, shower internal or external..hob, fridge, etc

Currently got searches going on ebay, gumtree and auto trader.

If anyone knows or hears of anything or knows of any good websites please let me know.

Cheers
Kali

So looking for a MWB converted camper. Ideally 2.5 L engine manual transmission. Under 100, 000 milage. Up to 7 years old, R hand drive. Would like proper off grid...ie solar panels, hot water, shower internal or external..hob, fridge, etc

Currently got searches going on ebay, gumtree and auto trader.

If anyone knows or hears of anything or knows of any good websites please let me know.

Cheers
Kali

Not sure if you're on FB, but there's loads of Campervan groups on there with people listing 'for sale' campers all the time. I'm on the 'VW Campers For Sale Uk' group with 174k members, but there's loads of others too like 'Campervans for sale' with 129k members etc.

Not sure if you're on FB, but there's loads of Campervan groups on there with people listing 'for sale' campers all the time. I'm on the 'VW Campers For Sale Uk' group with 174k members, but there's loads of others too like 'Campervans for sale' with 129k members etc.
I guess just for this mission I shall have to reactivate my FB account 🙄

I guess just for this mission I shall have to reactivate my FB account 🙄

Depending on how bothered you are, you could always set up an entirely new FB account with a totally fake name and photo to if you really want to stay off grid, as it were. Kind of like having a separate email address. I do this for various things. It also means if you set one up and only subscribed to campervan stuff, that's pretty much all you'd see in your feed so it would eliminate all the stuff you no longer want to see.

Back
Top Bottom