Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Looking for a home for a cat

Eric Jarvis

Is anyone Brixtonish able to provide a home for this lad. He's moved into my front garden. Is not chipped and is clearly a stray who is struggling with living outside. He's very affectionate with human beings but clearly has communication problems with other cats. I've been calling him Boris (though obviously as a cat his real name is his scent) because he seems determined to eat everything on the face of the planet even if another cat had already started eating it. The problem is that I already have two other cats here and his communication difficulties with them make things difficult. He's really lovely though.
boris close up 2.jpg

Is anyone Brixtonish able to provide a home for this lad. He's moved into my front garden. Is not chipped and is clearly a stray who is struggling with living outside. He's very affectionate with human beings but clearly has communication problems with other cats. I've been calling him Boris (though obviously as a cat his real name is his scent) because he seems determined to eat everything on the face of the planet even if another cat had already started eating it. The problem is that I already have two other cats here and his communication difficulties with them make things difficult. He's really lovely though.
View attachment 445490
What a beauty! I've already got one cat and I suspect he wouldn't like another arriving on his turf.

View attachment 445490
If he's friendly, he could well be a lost pet - worth putting on more local media if there's a Brixton X/Facebook page and you're on it or know someone on it?

Ditto Nextdoor (though I know next to nothing about Nextdoor and want to stay that way :D ).

He's a lovely-looking cat (already got one ex-stray ourselves though). Worth noting that ours was friendly and neutered but not chipped when we got him.

i wonder if the recent microchipping law is making some people reluctant to advertise for a lost kitty if they hadn't quite got round to microchipping them?

i wonder if the recent microchipping law is making some people reluctant to advertise for a lost kitty if they hadn't quite got round to microchipping them?
Possibly, but I've asked around the estate and on the local WhatsApp group. It seems more likely he's been abandoned for one reason or another.

bit out of my area plus he might not get along with the 7 month old westie and the 14 year old already grump resident moggy

but hope the handsome fella find a new prem home soon but he looks in good nick would check some old biddy is not missing him :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom