Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

London Rivers Week - 11th to 17th July 2022 (Free events in London and a bit further afield)

Epona

Sonic: 1 Nov 2006 - 8 Jan 2022
There are a whole load of free events taking place for London Rivers Week which is coming up soon.

Including guided walks focused on nature or on river history, river cleanup, removal of invasive plants, nature reserves, fish surveys, author talks, and a nature friendly dog walk... a lot of stuff going on, all free of charge. Some are in London, others a bit further afield.

Here is the list from Thames21, most of the events you do have to book as there are limitations on group numbers, although they are free of charge.

Not sure if I'll be free for any of it, what with insane levels of end-of-term/primary-school kids' stuff going on, but I'll take a look at that, thanks Epona

There are a whole load of free events taking place for London Rivers Week which is coming up soon.

Including guided walks focused on nature or on river history, river cleanup, removal of invasive plants, nature reserves, fish surveys, author talks, and a nature friendly dog walk... a lot of stuff going on, all free of charge. Some are in London, others a bit further afield.

Here is the list from Thames21, most of the events you do have to book as there are limitations on group numbers, although they are free of charge.

Thanks for this, just signed up for an event to clean up the stream about a mile from where I live. Been stuck in my flat for far too long and it will be nice to get out and do somthing positive for the community.

I've signed up to do a walk on 17th July around the Greenwich peninsula and am currently considering another couple of things too :)

(Sorry, got details wrong!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom