Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

London Beach party this weekend?

It's certainly a possibility. There's the Siren/Reknaw party and I hear another party south of the river too though.

Yes, it's meant to be 2100-0300, this is coming to you from the voice of reason that is myself*.

*-Subject to possible change at no fault of my own ;)

And yeah there are other parties within reasonable travelling distance, but this sseems a suitable starting point. Be nice to see people :cool:

can someone please pm details? :)

and any ideas whereabout the reknaw thing's happening? im trying to figure out which will be the best and less effort travelwise..

Yes, it's meant to be 2100-0300, this is coming to you from the voice of reason that is myself*.

*-Subject to possible change at no fault of my own ;)

And yeah there are other parties within reasonable travelling distance, but this sseems a suitable starting point. Be nice to see people :cool:

Sounds good will be nice to see you :)

3756869234_7f7c48deca.jpg

3756822244_6d7114b108.jpg

3756094009_56a0b94b6a.jpg

Annoyingly I didn't take my camera along, so I had to use the fairly rubbish one on my phone. Here's two snaps:

thames-beach-party-01.jpg

thames-beach-party-02.jpg

Had a fantastic night so wonderful to see so many old faces even if I could not remember how I knew them all :oops:

Interesting to see the new extreme sport of fire sitting :D

Had a cracking night, wicked to see lots of lovely people, as per usual. And on the end of a great day out with MGOs stag party. Gonna upload the pictures I took in a bit. Got to muster up the energy to go downstairs and bring my phone up. This may take a while....

As we left at about 3/ half past, there was someone getting nicked. But there had been some violence before hand (well, 1 guy I saw with bruised and bleeding face looked like he'd just had a kickin) No idea if the police were there for that or not though.

But that's the only police I saw there all night, which, as Ed says, was a joy!

There certainly were one or two people who'd earnt a nicking. Usual London free party thing I guess. 99% good people, and a couple of thugs. :(

I was too pissed to see if the police action was "justified" hence the question. It seems I was too pissed to recognise loads of people I know too. :)

Back
Top Bottom