Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Lee Duffy and Paul Sykes?

Simmy

I'm new here and just wondered if anyone had 1st hand experience of knowing these guys or crossing their paths?

Didn't know him but remember the goings on involving Duffy when I was growing up in Teesside.

Welcome to urban by the way.

Yes, Lee was local, I'd say I was only 13 at that time. But years later Lee's Daughter is nearby and the double of her dad.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

i saw some stuff on sykes on youtube. utterly horrible bastard and a bully. there were some bizarre allegations on how he raped YOs. his mam said 'he thinks he's someone but he's not. He's just someone who spent a long time in prison.' Mum knows best! 20 years or so? He's like that stupid Bronson twat who has acted like such a nob he's never getting out. there is nothing cool about wasting your life in prison. ask tommy robbing-swine.

as for the sons you see him bullying in 1 documentary:
'two are doing life for murder. One beat an ex-policeman to death in his own home (...his names michael sharp) and the other stabbed a man to death in his flat.' [paul sykes jr.]

Two now dead old hard nuts. Youtube is a bad idea.

yeah, its a bad idea that young people have access to years of music they could never pay to hear. its a bad idea that anti-fascists can use it to upload information or counter right wing narratives. and those documentaries on history/politics/philosophy people upload for free are a bad idea too. what happened to your usual rancour and rigour?

There's a new Duffy book coming out by Jamie Boyle in August. The second one by this author who has also written several about Sykes. If anyone is interested. OP? ;)

Back
Top Bottom