Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keira Knightley's neck...

She's about five foot eight and weighs something eight stone. So it's not that surprising that she's got a looooooooooong neck.
Everything she's got is pretty long.

i discovered from recent photos that i have a wierd long neck. And the rest of my body isn't remotely long! I think i developed a wierd neck position from years of cycling and craning my neck
She doesn't care. :)

See that annoys me too. She has this air of superiority about her, like she thinks she's the most beautiful amazing person in the world.
Tbh I'm prob just jealous of her confidence as I can't imagine ever being able to think like that about myself. It must be nice.

Where do you get your insight on a stranger's body image and motivation from? And why is any concern of yours in any case?
My 'concern' is that one of my daughters has issues about her weight and it's affecting her self-esteem so I'm projecting my own concerns about my daughter slightly.

As to whether that's any of your concern...or your business to ask...no, it isn't.

So fuck off.

My 'concern' is that one of my daughters has issues about her weight and it's affecting her self-esteem so I'm projecting my own concerns about my daughter slightly.

As to whether that's any of your concern...or your business to ask...no, it isn't.

So fuck off.
You entered a discussion and i responded, perhaps if you're not interested in discussion you ought to fuck off

Last edited:
Keira Knightley falls into the category of "celebs I've only heard about because they're always in the press & people never stop talking about them but for whom I have no interest in whatsoever".

I'm working on a snappier title for that particular category.

She's actually a decent actress. I watched a film recently with her and Mark Ruffallo, can't recall the name but it was about musicians in manhattan. Quite good.

Plus she's fit as fuck.

Leave her the fuck alone you weirdos.:facepalm::rolleyes:

You try shapeshifting this into a human body:mad::rolleyes:

frame_long_necked_lizard.jpg

HTH

I don't care how long her neck is but the only film I've ever noticed she was in, 'Last Night' is the most terrible film I've ever had the misfortune to be in the same room as. I wasn't even facing the TV and it still made me angry.

Normally I reckon I shouldn't know who actors are anyway. If they do their jobs properly I should believe in the character and not notice who's doing the acting.

She has a beautiful long neck, long necks are elegant. She is also an attractive, unusual looking woman who has a successful career. Good for her.

It's called forward head posture and it's not good for you. It's becoming more common in the developed world due to increased phone use, etc.

HNiRIaU.jpg

Hmm that's kind of worrying because I think I've always been a head forward sort of person, plus my spine is very curved in my lower back like that second pic so is that another sign? I think it might be because of my slight short sightedness hmm

Hmm that's kind of worrying because I think I've always been a head forward sort of person, plus my spine is very curved in my lower back like that second pic so is that another sign? I think it might be because of my slight short sightedness hmm

I think I have the same issue with my neck smudge, although mine doesn't protrude as forward as that but definately has a curve to it. I've always put it down to bad posture and it does seem to get better when my back and core muscles are stronger. :hmm:

Shut it Shitizen.
BTW I fixed your drill, I thought of returning it to you but since I've had it for over a decade now, it's technically mine.
You can buy a cheap one from Lidl if you have any actual drilling to do...
It wasn't my drill. It was my mate Jimmy's.

And him being him there's probably a fair chance it wasn't his either...

So as not to upset the space time continuum someone now has to 'borrow' it from you. :p

Back
Top Bottom