Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keira Knightley's neck...

moon

Is it me or does Keira Knightley have a weird neck?
It seems really long and slanted forward, I've looked at footage of her at the premiere of the imitation game and.. well look..

Keira-Knightley-mark-ruffalo-bacio-02.jpeg

The thing is, film-makers and photographers actually ask actors and models to pose with their necks slanted forwards in the same way, as it makes for a better image..
Keira seems to have been born with a naturally photogenic slant..

It's like she can shape shift to place herself directly on her victim's lips in order to implant him with a Jew Lizard chip or something.

It's called forward head posture and it's not good for you. It's becoming more common in the developed world due to increased phone use, etc.

HNiRIaU.jpg
1 person has actually got the point of this thread.. tut tut U75 how many brain cells between you?

Which must have been why you explained that to us in the previous posts.
Shut it Shitizen.
BTW I fixed your drill, I thought of returning it to you but since I've had it for over a decade now, it's technically mine.
You can buy a cheap one from Lidl if you have any actual drilling to do...

I think it's a valid observation, especially that second image you posted moon she does seem to have a long neck and in that shot it's certainly leaning forward.

I tend to notice if people's facial features are not quite symmetrical, I find it fascinating. Quite a lot of people have not quite symmetrical features.

Women seem to hate her, men not so much. Can't think why.

If you want to see another weird neck, but on a bloke...Louis van gaal. He reminds me of beaker.

Back
Top Bottom