Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

keeping face mask on overnight?

pengaleng

Lil' J Pengele PhD. The Angel of Sesh
Banned
I read this thing in a magazine today about some models leaving face mask on overnight, does anyone do this/heard of this?

I'd be too worried about getting a rash, not to mention cleaning the fucking bed covers afterwards :cool:

tribal_princess said:
I read this thing in a magazine today about some models leaving face mask on overnight, does anyone do this/heard of this?

I'd be too worried about getting a rash, not to mention cleaning the fucking bed covers afterwards :cool:

What kind of mask, like a mardi gras mask? Just tell your bf to untie you,then take it off before you drop off to sleep.

i do sometimes. you should only wear a moisturising mask overnight and even then you have to be quite sure about the ingredients, so something like elemis which uses really good ingredients i would wear. that said, i do use some of my spot masks overnight with the intention of drying out a particular spot.
if you have a good night cream though you wouldnt need to

I think I'll just stick to the cream then as I move around so much when i sleep it'll end up everywhere :D :cool:

Face masks = spots

Face masks overnight = dreary extra bed/pillow sheet washing & spots

Therefore:

Face masks are wrong.

I very rarely use a face mask, just a facial scrub once or twice a week (and only then if I happen to have one).

cesare said:
Face masks = spots

Face masks overnight = dreary extra bed/pillow sheet washing & spots

Therefore:

Face masks are wrong.

But face masks bring out impurities so in the long run they cleanse don't they?

I used to wear hair masks overnight, not sure about a face mask though...did it say which masks they used?

I had a mate who did this with one of the superdrug/boots clay-type ones and she woke up the next morning with red cracked skin.

:(

zenie said:
But face masks bring out impurities so in the long run they cleanse don't they?

I used to wear hair masks overnight, not sure about a face mask though...did it say which masks they used?

I guess so, but my skin's generally not too bad unless I start messing with it. Took months to get rid of the spots that came up after the last time I used a face mask, so I don't bother now.

Back
Top Bottom