Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Just wondering - MC clubs

Oronare

Hey all,

been away from here for a while but I saw this on a Bike news site I visit a lot and I was just curious.

The Outlaws MC now have a prospective chapter in lancashire, and im wondering if they turned a founded club, or are just starting a new one. Only ask because it would be a shame if (only club I know of round here) the Sons of Hell vanished.

cheers.

I don't actually care, to be honest (as it's part of motorcycling that I have fuck all to do with), but you go ahead and explain if it makes you feel good, or knowledgable, or whatever... ;)

MCC:

HOG%20reps.jpg

MC:

610x.jpg

Yeah, my jacket is FAR too expensive to consider sticking any patches on. :cool:

But ime, it's been that MCCs are alright to chat casually to, and MCs, you might as well stay away from unless you ride the "right" bike and wear the "right" gear. Not for me.

MC, not MCC. a small, but very important difference.

shit yeah

a small but very significant difference and one that can get you into a bit of bother if you get it wrong with the wrong people. tbh though most mc mebes i know dont really give a shit but those that do are of them more emotionally unstable types

I used to hang out with some Outlaw's a few years back. They frequented a pub next to a friends house. Most of them were OK but I just got the impression they were a bunch of middle aged men who wanted to be in a "gang". Of course I never said this to their faces because I would not have a face left if I did :D

I think I know one guy, but I don't ride with them or anything. I just see quite a lot of their patches about. There were loads of them at an MAG meet in Gloucester a while ago, and they seemed ok, though.

I don't recall seeing any MC patches round here, but then, I really don't pay much attention. I'm far more likely to be checking out your bike than what's stuck to your jacket. :)

I think I know one guy, but I don't ride with them or anything. I just see quite a lot of their patches about. There were loads of them at an MAG meet in Gloucester a while ago, and they seemed ok, though.

I don't recall seeing any MC patches round here, but then, I really don't pay much attention. I'm far more likely to be checking out your bike than what's stuck to your jacket. :)

lol i like the bikes too but ive got a few friends that ride with them.Youre obviously in the same part of the country as me :)

:D

As you're clearly determined to prove that you know best here, you go ahead, pal.

I've already said, I couldn't give a fuck and will never be involved in any of this. :)

my limited experience with both types is this:

in the mcc we used to go for rideouts, organise charity egg runs, have the odd pint or two. invited other clubs over and were happy for them to display their colours. called each other "pete" or "rachael". Arguaments involved slagging each other off on internet forums. There were BBQs and quite a few girls. people came and went every now and then

in the MC tbh lots of similar stuff happend but tehre was always an undercurrent of violence. people had names like "grizz" and "spanners". arguamenst sometimes involved ambulances. not that many girls and leaving wasnt as simple as just turning up to the pub on the second wednesday in the month and saying you just wanted a break for a bit. MC members were more like family and you REALLY looked out for each other. you didnt go into another groups area wearing your colours without getting permission first (unless you were an affectionardo of hospitals) and interclub rivalries were rife.

think of it in urban politics terms. an mcc is a controversial politiacl thread in general. an mc is the same thread in P&P

Hello all.

Yes The Outlaws MC have a prospective chapter in Lancashire, and was formed by existing members and ex 'patched members' from other clubs, who had left because they were disillusioned by the hypocritical politics of some of the said 1% clubs ideals.

We have met with the Sons of Hell a few times, and I'm pleased to inform the forum that the Sons' are alive and kicking and doing well.

The Outlaws MC remains firmly about Biking & Brotherhood and the lifestyle of Bikers.

Outlaws MC Lancashire (Prospective) aim to be part of that lifestyle, by keeping the ideals of biking alive.

Hope that clears things up! ;O)

Mumf

I know a lad called 'Spanner', simply because he's very good with one, and has been fixing British bikes since Noah was a lad!!

Unless I see them in a dickensian interpretation of belfast, fighting a real IRA breakaway in order to find the VP's missing child then they dont exist :mad:

Back
Top Bottom