Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

"Camper van" doesn't really do this justice

I have never been a fan of #vanlife because why shit in a bucket and dine on dairylea on toast when you could stay in a nice hotel. However, I would like a toterhome for track days.

passengerside0002-1528817417995.jpg

For when you've bought a car so ridiculous it can't do the one thing cars are supposed to do, namely drive on roads.

Oh, I don't know, some conversions can be stylish.

TiG - converted bus
par StoneRoad2013, on ipernity
That looks cool.

I would love a van, but the big american vans can fuck off, but I have a dream of a van, petrol plug in hybrid, solar panels on the roof, fixed bed, black out blinds, toilet.

but I couldn't turn up at Glastonwick, Griffstock or anything Something Else that clearly cost a fortune cos people would think I was a tosser.

No brakes on that bike either - it's all a bit Charlie Alliston, should anyone think of taking it out of the velodrome.

If I owned that bike i'd want a "large housing estate on wheels" in which to ship it from A to B in comfort without any risk of it getting dirty or wet

Some vans/buses are ridiculously huge, but even I have never seen anything in the UK as monstrous as that OP vehicle! :eek:

Our van's the opposite extreme -- conversion from a 2004 Renault Trafic.
We love it and it greatly enhances fest life for us :cool: , but it's pretty bloody small ....

One day I want to upgrade to a larger vehicle, but only one large enough to have a fixed bed that you don't bloody have to pull out/put back every evening and morning :hmm:

For additonal space we rely on our mega-awning :cool: at festivals :)

Back
Top Bottom