Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Question Just checking I can ignore this email

Thanks, I have no idea which site I used "primrose" as a password for, I don't fancy sifting through.
As I had a few in a row, I reckon this guy is a chancer.
I have a MacBook and a vpn.
I will look up apple instructions for security, thanks
I disovered haveibeenpwned in 2016, it's good isn't it, of course my email appeared a few times. I have a much more secure system now, I will go on again to see if any saddos have been sniffing around.
Really panpete you are not being hacked.
You are just one of millions of email addresses being targeted by botnets - just like the rest of us..
Delete it and move on.

Have a look at the appalling grammar, spelling, spacing and layout and. That will. Tell you all I need to now!

I've never understood this. Some of the technology involved in click scams is generally quite "clever" but 90 % of them are so obvious by the complete lack of grammar. Like seriously wtf :confused:

If I had full access to someone's online accounts I'd just buy the bitcoin myself with their money tbh.

I've never understood this. Some of the technology involved in click scams is generally quite "clever" but 90 % of them are so obvious by the complete lack of grammar. Like seriously wtf :confused:
Not wishing to insult the OP, but it's well documented that scammers deliberately make their scams ridiculously bad to deter anyone who might waste their time by seeing through it once the scam has started.

Back
Top Bottom