Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Question Is this just an advertising gimmick? Thanks

panpete

Blokes name, birds body.
Hello
Further to my hotmail thread on Question - Hotmail question please, which I really appreciated the help, today, I got a "low storage" notification, pls see screenshot below and wondered if it was just a gimmick to try to get me to sign up for MS365?
Please could someone confirm, thanks.
First picture edited, as the search function shows my name on 12 times, yet when I hit the arrow to go to it, it wouldn't and I just cannot see it, not very good at spotting things.)
Although my storage today is as per this screenshot.

(

Last edited:
There is a name not blanked out on the second screengrab panpete
Thanks it was on the other one as well, until I blacked over it. I get paranoid about exposing my name. I cannot see a name, I blanked it out in the top right. I will look again, I can't see for looking through.
Ah I found it and will black it out. Thanks for letting me know.

Thanks it was on the other one as well, until I blacked over it. I get paranoid about exposing my name. I cannot see a name, I blanked it out in the top right. I will look again, I can't see for looking through.
Ah I found it and will black it out. Thanks for letting me know.

No problem at all. :)

I managed to get phone signal at the top of a mountain once, I'd been quite remote for days. Logged into FB, apparently there were HOT girls less than 2 miles away. I was sceptical since I'd barely seen a soul that day. On my way back down, I passed a large group of hikers, some of which were female. They were indeed hot as they were walking up a steep ridge in full sun and it was touching 30deg at that point. So you never know..... :hmm:

I managed to get phone signal at the top of a mountain once, I'd been quite remote for days. Logged into FB, apparently there were HOT girls less than 2 miles away. I was sceptical since I'd barely seen a soul that day. On my way back down, I passed a large group of hikers, some of which were female. They were indeed hot as they were walking up a steep ridge in full sun and it was touching 30deg at that point. So you never know..... :hmm:
hahah

the 1st pic also has your name on one of the headers
I got paranoid about names, so I blacked the name out of the first one. Sometimes I "cannot see for looking" I did look all over it, and miss them, so I will check and delete and blank out, thanks. I am like that in supermarkets, I can't see what is right in front of me without, looking, and at the moment, I cannot see any name, just two blacked out ones, but I carry on looking.

the 1st pic also has your name on one of the headers
Not disagreeing with you, as I missed my name on the other picture, I just couldn't see it, just like in supermarkets.
I did a cmd+find, and it said it was there, yet when I hit the arrow, it wouldn't go to it, so I just deleted the picture, I must seem a right thicko. You can imagine me in a supermarket, walking round in circles and then having to ask a staff member, I am like it in Tesco, and Wilkinson's. Thanks though :)

Not disagreeing with you, as I missed my name on the other picture, I just couldn't see it, just like in supermarkets.
I did a cmd+find, and it said it was there, yet when I hit the arrow, it wouldn't go to it, so I just deleted the picture, I must seem a right thicko. You can imagine me in a supermarket, walking round in circles and then having to ask a staff member, I am like it in Tesco, and Wilkinson's. Thanks though :)
It's still there on the 2nd attachment mind

It's all ok now. I also asked my computer friend offline when I posted this, he just said to do nothing.

Empty your 'Junk' folder and that should free up a fair bit of space.

I get these low storage emails, but then I just delete contents of said and i dont get them for a while.

I try to empty my junk every couple of days but sometimes life gets in the way and it backs up so much and when I finally find the time to get down to business it's such a massive relief to see those extra few megabytes of available storage.

Back
Top Bottom