Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is there an U75 World Cup Fantasy Footie game?

Of for fuck's sake, I forgot how complicated the scoring system is. I was working to a general goals scored/conceded thing, completely forgot about all the "saves made" and "balls into the box" crap...

Anyway, my team as it stands:

Schwarzer

Lahm
Cannavaro
Ramos

G Dos Santos
A. Song
Sneijder
J.Cole

J Hernandez
V.Persie
David Villa

Stekelenberg

Ivanovic
Cole
Lahm

Schneider
Kaka
Ribery
Lampard
Schweinsteiger

Messi
Luis Fabiano

Notable subs

Vidic
Pique
Cannavaro
Villa
Millito
and then 7 from Honduras, Korea etc

Quite complicated this official one.

If you actively do substitutions (after 11pm UK time each night) you can switch players around substituting low-scorers for players who haven't played yet, and change your captain, but then you don't get auto substitutions at the end of the 'round'.

If you actively do substitutions (after 11pm UK time each night) you can switch players around substituting low-scorers for players who haven't played yet, and change your captain, but then you don't get auto substitutions at the end of the 'round'.

I don;t have to worry about that as although my main team is scoring very low - my subs are scoring bugger all! :)

I don;t have to worry about that as although my main team is scoring very low - my subs are scoring bugger all! :)
Or you fiddle with it too much and you end up losing points. :(

After the first round of games my Honduran 'keeper has lost me the least points :facepalm: :D

Good to hear Forlan scored though, think he's my first striker to get a goal :cool:

^this

I would be 10 places up if auto subs were on :(

Congratulations to The Horror and lazyllama - really close in the end :)

Coming third ain't that bad <self-congratulating smile> :D

Back
Top Bottom