Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Honduras v Chile

My son has just gone to his (Chilean) best mate's house bearing armfuls of crisps and lemonade to watch the match.

My son has just gone to his (Chilean) best mate's house bearing armfuls of crisps and lemonade to watch the match.

chile could be a surprise package in the tournament, their coach bielsa is known for his attacking philosophy, they have some good players plus they were second in the south american qualifying group.

well i wouldn't say it's boring so far, chile having the best of it but honduras countering with semi-purpose.

well i wouldn't say it's boring so far, chile having the best of it but honduras countering with semi-purpose.

Those cocksuckers with their horns are really getting to me in this game.

Think I'll go out.

We're showing the Uruguay - South Africa game in the bar tonight. I'm going to turn the volume down and play that Mogwai soundtrack to the Zidane film instead or the new Blk Kcks EP. Or both.Anything but that shit - sounds like a frieght trains combined with a south London traffic jam.

By some distance this is the worst ref of the tournament.

edit: 1-0 Chile, very well worked goal albeit lucky at the end.

chile look to be trying to get the second asap. Has anyone apart from Germany actually tried to do that up to now?

where would that be? i'm possibly in the market for somewhere to watch england v algeria in the 'crystal brixton' vicinity :)

The Windmill. We got bands on from 9.30-ish.
We'll run the commentary for the England Algeria game for sure though. Think I'd get bombarded if I played tunes over that.

"We buy any car...any, any, any, any"

Can there be a more annoying but still catchy advert :mad::D

I tried to sell em my car and got bored after about 8 pages of questions.

They're another lot who have let me down. Oh yeah, it's all flick ups and ball juggling - easy to sell your car to them but no, underneath it all they're just a bunch of bureaucrats like anybody else - forms, forms, bloody forms.

Not hot secretaries with continental skillz.

Back
Top Bottom