Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Help urgently needed for injured stray cat in Brixton (opposite Coldharbour works) - 9th April 2021

editor

hiraethified
I've been sent this from a friend - can anyone help or advise?

Hi...as don't know where to ask maybe you would be able to help me as you aware locally...

I've sent messages to RSPCA South and Cat and kitten rescue cat show found on fb but not sure if any will respond...on Coldharbour lane there is this stray cat and today I found him badly injured.

Dunno who can help, I'm helpless...he needs vet and is wild...I'm feeding him past 2 years and only managed to get as close as on these pics, never closer, he doesn't have trust..

.do you by any chance know any local organisation who can catch him and give necessary treatment? I'm willing to donate £100 for anyone who takes care of this cat..

1617928587899.png

1617928633018.png

Please email if you can help: rokosam@yahoo.com

from blue cross website

If you have found an injured stray cat then please take them to one of our animal hospitals, if you live close enough, or to any vet who will be able to provide emergency care.

if the difficulty is getting hold of kitty to take them to a vet, then RSPCA may well be best bet, and as an emergency, probably better to phone them rather than go via social media which may be in the hands of a marketing type person working part time rather than being a 24/7 contact.

i'm not aware of any organisations that local to brixton, celia hammond at new cross / lewisham do have experience of rescue of feral cats - again would suggest picking up the phone rather than trying to contact via social media

(((( kitty ))))

I spoke to a pal who sometimes volunteers at Battersea just now and she says they often are able to lend cat catching traps and will usually take the cat as well

Could you by any chance link me with that friend if she is willing to catch this one?
I spoke to a pal who sometimes volunteers at Battersea just now and she says they often are able to lend cat catching traps and will usually take the cat as well

from blue cross website

if the difficulty is getting hold of kitty to take them to a vet, then RSPCA may well be best bet, and as an emergency, probably better to phone them rather than go via social media which may be in the hands of a marketing type person working part time rather than being a 24/7 contact.

i'm not aware of any organisations that local to brixton, celia hammond at new cross / lewisham do have experience of rescue of feral cats - again would suggest picking up the phone rather than trying to contact via social media

(((( kitty ))))

Celia Hammond are very good. We used them to help at my old Coop when feral cat had kittens.

Back
Top Bottom